Access is excited to announce partnership with three affiliate organizations in 2021. Together, the Access network continues to combine unique strengths, overcome challenges facing our larger community, and build a strong, nimble organization that meets the needs of over 20,000 people each year.
Meet Our Affiliates:
The Guidance Center of Westchester, with headquarters in Rockland County, NY, aims to improve the well-being of people of all ages. Through innovative and effective programs people supported learn, work, and thrive. The Guidance Center of Westchester brings to our network:
- METRO: A program that provides integrated methadone maintenance and mental health services to address the physical and emotional needs of opioid-dependent adults (18 years+).
- The Center for College & Careers (CCC): A program that helps youth and young adults (ages 13-24) develop skills and confidence to pursue post-secondary education or start on a career track.
- Childcare and Pre-K programs for ages 3+.
Meaningful NY, based in NYC, strives to empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and families to live full, rich lives on their terms. Meaningful NY brings to our network:
- Self-Direction: a program for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (or the people who help them) that gives individuals and their families greater control over the services they receive, who provides them, and how/when they receive them.
- Cleaning with Meaning: a program that supports individuals with disabilities in developing skills to enter and be successful in the workforce. Cleaning with Meaning provides excellent green cleaning services to the community while creating a meaningful and legitimate business model.
NYFAC (New York Families for Autistic Children) supports children and families of people with autism and developmental disabilities in Queens, NY and Long Island by providing community-based services including: Day Hab Without Walls (Day Hab WOW), Site-Based and In-Home Respite, Community Habilitation, Family Reimbursement, and more.